Beverage Package

Giorgi-one

I've had the Classic Beverage package on Celebrity several times. Includes drinks and wine up to $9. This usually covered most drinks I wanted and a decent selection of wines. I just booked a cruise on Getaway and got the Ultimate Beverage Package which includes drinks and wine up to $15 per serving. Are drinks that much more expensive on NCL? I cannot imagine paying $15 for a drink or a glass of wine. Is there a list of drinks and wines included in the package?

You will find it very difficult to find a drink that isn't covered by the $15 UBP limit. Some ultra-premium top shelf liquor and maybe one or two glasses of wine may exceed $15.

If, for some reason, you wish to have something that exceeds $15, you only pay the difference.

Almost all the drinks on NCL cost a lot less than the $15 limit. Very little isn't included.

I assume they have just set the limit high so it looks generous. In effect, it wouldn't make much difference if the limit was a few dollars less.

The drink prices are pretty much in line with Celebrity, if not a bit higher now, after three raises last year.

A big difference to Celebrity (or most other mass market cruise lines for that matter) is that speciality coffees and bottled water is not included with UBP on NCL.