New Neptune suite photos?

blizzardboy

Great photos and beautiful room! It appears there's a table on your verandah. Someone had posted previously there weren't tables on verandahs. Our wedding couple friends have booked a Neptune suite and was hoping for a table on their verandah.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Over 80 HAL cruises in Neptune cabins and we have always had a table on the verandah. Most of the time, there are four chairs at the table but several times there have been three. They will definitely have a verandah table on which to eat breakfast/dinner or whatever.

Over 80 HAL cruises in Neptune cabins and we have always had a table on the verandah. Most of the time, there are four chairs at the table but several times there have been three. They will definitely have a verandah table on which to eat breakfast/dinner or whatever.

Our verandah with our Neptune Suite had 4 chairs with the table. The table was large enough for a dinner with 4 persons. Also the verandah was deep enough that noone was cramped while seated at the table.

Bob

We just got off the Eurodam. Attached are our Neptune Suite Photos (Stateroom 7070). The interior photos were taken as a panorama, so the cabin appears larger than actual. Included are photos of the coffee maker and the Bose SoundLink. The Bose is actually quite small, but has a great sound. The bath has two sinks, a jetted tub and separate shower. Overall, we were quite pleased with the updated decor of the Neptune Suite.

Bob

Thanks for the nice photos! Wondering if you or other folks could give some input on how the coffee maker works? Is it single cup or....? Did you use it much? Does room steward replenish the coffee? We will enjoy our first cruise in a Neptune leaving this weekend on the same Westerdam Tahiti cruise with Jacqui (kazu) who posted earlier in this thread.:)

Thanks for the nice photos! Wondering if you or other folks could give some input on how the coffee maker works? Is it single cup or....? Did you use it much? Does room steward replenish the coffee? We will enjoy our first cruise in a Neptune leaving this weekend on the same Westerdam Tahiti cruise with Jacqui (kazu) who posted earlier in this thread.:)

The coffee maker is a single cup model. You lift the lever on the top and insert a coffee pod. You can brew either espresso or a regular cup. The stateroom attendant replenishes the supplies. Frankly, we did not use it much.

You may wish to check if the Westerdam has these coffee makers.

Bob

The coffee maker is a single cup model. You lift the lever on the top and insert a coffee pod. You can brew either espresso or a regular cup. The stateroom attendant replenishes the supplies. Frankly, we did not use it much.

Bob

Thanks for the info, Bob! Guess we'll find out in 3 days if HAL has added the coffee maker and other suite updates on the Westerdam. Glad to know the attendant replenishes supplies. My wife & I like to have a cup or two of coffee as soon as we get up & room service coffee usually leaves a LOT to be desired. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Bob

Thanks for the pics, Bob! Big help!

Do you think they are the little NESPRESSO size pods? Or the K-Cup size?

We just got off the Eurodam. Attached are our Neptune Suite Photos (Stateroom 7070). The interior photos were taken as a panorama, so the cabin appears larger than actual. Included are photos of the coffee maker and the Bose SoundLink. The Bose is actually quite small, but has a great sound. The bath has two sinks, a jetted tub and separate shower. Overall, we were quite pleased with the updated decor of the Neptune Suite.

Bob

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
I noticed on some of the pictures that the coffee table is higher in some, Is the coffee table adjustable?

Thanks for your help.

When we checked in to SC6175 on the Westerdam in April, the coffee table was not adjustable. We asked if it could be replaced with an adjustable table which the staff kindly arranged. The "standard" coffee table was larger than the adjustable table. In our case, the somewhat smaller (but adjustable) table better suited our needs. :)

Edited by LynnObie

We will be in cabin 7070, which is mid ship. Will take photos of the bath.

Bob

Bob I'm going to be in 7070 this October on Nieuw Amsterdam. I just saw your post and wondering if you have any pictures. Thanks. Maryjo

[quote name='emjayel56']Bob I'm going to be in 7070 this October on Nieuw Amsterdam. I just saw your post and wondering if you have any pictures. Thanks. Maryjo[/quote]

We were in cabin 7070 on the Eurodam, not Nieuw Amsterdam. See post #13 in this thread for photos.

Bob Edited by bobjoek