FB ad from CC up to 70% off Disney... How?

want2go

I've never seen Disney discounted much, so please let me know if you have, where this shows up? When you click the shop now link it takes you on a wild goose chase that I don't like to follow. It's a sponsored ad from CC. Hope it's not false advertising... but would really like to know where these rates of 70% off Disney are located! so far I can't find it!

If it's too good to be true, IT IS too good to be true!

I'll report your post so that a Mod comes across it, not for your post.

It's a spam FB page set up like the ones that say if you share and like this page you could win a Disney Cruise. CC allows others like Google to use their ad space and sometime they are hacked or get licences they should not.

They are just spam pages set up to get people to like and share them and they gather your FB info. For what reason, I don't know as FB is fairly secure these days to keeping your info safe unless you fall for one of these traps.

ex techie

I've never seen Disney discounted much, so please let me know if you have, where this shows up? When you click the shop now link it takes you on a wild goose chase that I don't like to follow. It's a sponsored ad from CC. Hope it's not false advertising... but would really like to know where these rates of 70% off Disney are located! so far I can't find it!

If you have been clicking on those pages you might want to run a good virus, spyware and malware software program and I would probably change my fb password too.

You are the kind of person they are looking for.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Disney does not permit anyone to discount the cost of their cruises. Period, end of discussion. If they find an agency doing it, they just lost all their Disney business. The rate is the same, whether from a TA or from DCL on line or over the phone. TAs CAN give a "thanks for booking with us" gift.

70% off WHAT? I've never even seen *GT rates that good. I have seen legit agencies claim that their rate is a percentage off the "brochure rate," but that's not how DCL works either. DCL has an opening day rate and steadily increases the rates as the ship fills.

• Administrators

Hello: We don't sponsor Facebook ads for specific deals or cruise lines.

Laura

Years ago we took our 2 grandsons on 3 Disney cruises. Now we are taking them again along with the 5 y/o grand daughter (and the mom and dad). There was some website that offered $100 off or some price if you booked with them. Anyone know if there is anything out there for a little savings?

Years ago we took our 2 grandsons on 3 Disney cruises. Now we are taking them again along with the 5 y/o grand daughter (and the mom and dad). There was some website that offered $100 off or some price if you booked with them. Anyone know if there is anything out there for a little savings?

There are many travel agents who offer an on board credit (real money on your account) as a "thanks for booking with us" gift. We are not allowed to list any TA here. My suggestion would be to not go with an agency that is strictly on line. While I'm sure some are fine, I made the mistake of using a "big name" once and found them to be horrible. I use one that does a lot of on line stuff but has a real "bricks and mortar" office with real professional agents AND gives a nice credit.

Again, we cannot name TAs here, whether good or bad.