Allure or Oasis Itinerary

Both ships do both itineraries on alternative weeks.

As an example

Week 1: Oasis does Eastern

Week 1: Allure does Western one day later

Week 2: Oasis does Western

Week 2: Allure does Eastern one day later

Not sure of your question.

Just do a B2B and hit them both :D just kidding. Unless you can afford two weeks off and two cruises. Then I'm not kidding. Eastern is better IMO. I don't enjoy Labadee much (been twice), and Jamaica and Cozumel are not as nice as the Virgin Islands.

Eastern. I'm assuming theres a reason why they have switched from an Eastern/Western rotation to a Eastern/Eastern/Western rotation ;)! St. Kitts is an absolutely gorgeous port. We also love Labadee, but I'd take St. Thomas and St. Kitts over Falmouth and Cozumel any day.

Done both on the Allure. Eastern, hands down. But some people prefer western to bring their family to Labadee, and save money on food, and other expenses that are inevitable in most ports.

If it's just me and my husband eastern for sure. With our young kids western. Labadee is such an easy beach day with no worries about getting around. Jamaica is nice for us as we stay on the ship and take advantage of a less crowded ship. We saw Jamaica once. That was enough ;)

Edited by Mary521

Thank you. It is just my husband and I. We can leave on a Saturday and do Western or leave the next day and do Eastern. Yes, I see that the ships flip flop with itinerary. I didn't mind whether we did Oasis or Allure, just trying to figure out Eastern or Weatern. We are going to choose Eastern and it looks like your recommendations have helped. No Kids on this trip and no we can't do B2b.

Edited by bsharynu

• 11 months later...
I guess Eastern is preferred almost unanimously. The price of the Oasis OTS sailing in the next two months reflects that. Eastern starts over $1000, but Western starts around $800.

Prices on the Oasis have gotten a tad higher since the ship changed it's homeport from FLL to Port Canaveral.

The last post on this thread before you posted was 11 months ago when the Oasis was still in FLL.

Bill