Finally! I hit on Priceline for the Hyatt in Miami

alliem

For the last two weeks I have been bidding for a 4* in Miami and hit today for 110.00 each for 2 rooms January 20th - 21st for pre cruise on the Sun. I started out at 80.00. I had a reservation for the Holiday Inn Port of Miami and prob. would have been happy since from what I gather is in the same neighbor hood as the Hyatt - it is 25.00 less per room and a higher cat.!

I love a bargain - since the room rate is 259.00 on their website! +tx

Thanks for everyone's help!

well congrats and thanks for the information-- I been trying for manoths now. So-- since you just got it for January--makes me wonder that its too early. I been going as high at 150 for 3 star hotels and still being rejected.

I kept trying for the HI Port for a better rate - I would have never bid over the total cost for the HI and it worked. I have friends that have spent the night in the Hyatt and were very pleased. They did a RCL Pre-Cruise package and paid way more then I did! I guess it pays to take you time. January seems to be tough to get a good deal? Any ideas why?

Archived