UK Celebrity Site not working AGAIN

DYKWIA

For the last 10 hours or so it looks like the UK Website has been broken again. I've tried on two iPads, and on a laptop using Google and Firefox.

Searching for European Cruises across several months I keep getting the message "no cruises available". As soon as I try to narrow it down it might show some cruises but the number it says are available doesn't match the number showing. (Eclipse - June, says 2 available, but only displaying 1).

When you try to examine prices of a selected cruise sometimes you get to prices, sometimes iit reverts to "no cruises available" again.

Who knows if you can book anything on line. You clearly can't book stuff that it says is unavailable.

This is no longer frustrating, it's maddening. Fault after fault on their website, that it seems beyond Celebrity to fix with any sense of permanence.

Well it is really broke this time!

Call me the eternal optimist but perhaps it's down because they are really fixing it!

Perhaps soon we will log on and it will be user friendly and do everything it is supposed to!

yes it's doing that for me too, it's saying 11 results at the top but then says "Sorry, we can't find any matching results." :(

Just found a cruise - went to look at prices and it said URL doesn't exist!!!

The website has been so faulty for so long and Celebrity seem to be unable to do anything about it. I'm sure it is a concern for them as it is clearly affecting income as you can't book a lot of stuff (possibly any?) at the moment. There has to be a competence issue with whoever is responsible for providing the website. If they are not up to the job then where else could their incompetence be impacting without us being aware at the moment, IT security, Credit Card details provided on line, password security?

Edited by DYKWIA

Well it is really broke this time!

Call me the eternal optimist but perhaps it's down because they are really fixing it!

Perhaps soon we will log on and it will be user friendly and do everything it is supposed to!

A company should make it clear when web site maintenance is happening. I have never seen it as screwed up as this!

Edited by DYKWIA

Happening with me too. Saw a cruise 2 days ago that included overnight stays. Wanted to go back to see the hotels to research them and bang the cruise is gone. Been trying all last night and this morning. Sometimes some cruises appear sometimes none but never the cruise I want. I've tried different internet servers and reading this thread confirms its not an issue my end. Come on Celebrity.