Advantage to Carnival transfer to/from airport

Savlamara

I never use the shuttle. Too many people and you have to wait for the bus to fill up. Then you have to have them wait to unload all the luggage. Then all those people that were on the bus with you are now in line.

I used to take taxis until I discovered Uber this last trip. Super affordable and way more convenient. You don't have to worry about the ship leaving you in the home port if you arrive in plenty of time.

Do you remember how much it was with Uber? I was thinking of doing the same thing.

We have never done transfers before, but for our next sailing the cost of the Carnival transport to/from the port is the exact same as Super Shuttle, $24 each way. Are there any advantages to using Carnival for transfers?

Can those who have used Carnival transportation to or from port, in this caase New Orleans, please weigh in. Thanks!

Even when I've had the Carnival transfers included, I've used public transport. I hate the cattle call method they use, and then you sit there waiting for a bus to fill up.

No thanks.