Chefs table

We got a cookbook in 2014 and it was signed by the sous chef. We did the breeze last year and its a lot more casual and fun. It was still led by a chef and you got to make the famous chocolate melting cake. it included a tour of the galley during the dinner rush which was great. My hubby preferred the Carnival format, less stuffy. I preferred the better wine on RCCL but it does depend on whom you are seated by. 2 were great and 1 was like a ling dinner party with a pompous ass who kept telling us all about the wine. Not in a fun way but in an a know it all way, which is humorous bc we are sommeliers and my hubby is pretty knowledgable.

March last year on Oasis the Chef made the presentation. We received a really cool wine decanter/aerator, which you have probably seen on board.

We have done three CT's. Two on Carnival in the galley and one on Oasis in the Coastal Kitchen. Each has it's advantage. I like seeing the activity in the galley. The food is about equally fantastic. I think the wine pairings were better on Oasis than Magic or Dream. In fact, the Magic was not a pairing just same wine for the entire dinner.

• 3 weeks later...