New Chefs Table Menu?

angie1818

Is there a new chefs table menu ? We did the chefs table in October and it was amazing! We plan on doing it again in May on the Valor? Would love to have a new menu. Does anyone know if they have changed the menu since October or when they usually change the menu!

HELP!

Enjoyed our 2nd Chef's Table two months ago on the Magic. I asked the chef if there would be a new menu when I cruised the Breeze in May. Unfortunately, the menu will NOT change.

Love Love LOVE the experience, but I agree. It's time for a new menu. 👍🏼

I think they should change Chef's Table menu every year!!

My mother, bf and myself did this on our 5 day cruise last April! Enjoyed it so much we are going to do it again. This time my hubby, bf, her hubby and myself! We had the same menu someone shared above, happy to have that again! This time we are doing a 7 day and I'm wondering if someone knows what night this might be done on?

• 2 months later...

The menu posted above is the old one... same as it's been for at least 2 1/2 years.

The Vista has just piloted a new Chef's Table menu... And John Heald intimated that new menu would be rolled out to the rest of the fleet eventually, but not sure when that is. Hope it's in time for our next cruise in October. :)