Live from the Escape - 3/12/2016

CinAndTheCity

I see differences on Day 2. Maybe they change the menu day release or are slightly different between Taste, Savor, and Manhattan DR.

Lady Anna

There are actually about 14 different MDR dinner menus, and though the ones they use are fairly consistent, they can throw out there a different one any time if they need to, like if there are issues with inventory or something. This happens fairly regularly.

There's Marcos with Bong! He's one of my top favorite bartenders ever. If you get a chance, ask him to make the Marcos special mojito that isn't on the menu. Bong might be entertaining, but Marcos mixes a better drink.

Glad you're out and about having fun! Most of my time has been spent in bed with a throat infection, not strep and on antibiotics, doc says not contagious. Quick dinners in Cagneys and La Cucina where we've been placed beside the kids tables of 8-10 with little to no supervision making dinner chaotic at best. Hopefully the drugs will kick in and we can start enjoying ourselves, in the meantime, I'll live vicariously through you, keep up the good work!