Secret Cut-Off to Parking at Cape Liberty?

egurbi

I have heard rumors of a cut-off to the parking garage or open air lot off the main entry to the port that would save considerable time when port is in heavy traffic.

Is this actually exists, could someone be so kind to post explicit directions upon how to get to it, and confirm I won't be driving any one way streets the wrong way!:eek: I am fortunate in that I can carry my suitcases from the parking, so would like to avoid as much of the drop-off traffic mess if it is possible to do so.

Thank you in advance.

I have heard rumors of a cut-off to the parking garage or open air lot off the main entry to the port that would save considerable time when port is in heavy traffic.

Is this actually exists, could someone be so kind to post explicit directions upon how to get to it, and confirm I won't be driving any one way streets the wrong way!:eek: I am fortunate in that I can carry my suitcases from the parking, so would like to avoid as much of the drop-off traffic mess if it is possible to do so.

Thank you in advance.

I have been there countless times, and there is no "secret" cut-off, at least none that would not take you through the exit lane going the wrong way.