Love Me Some Cabana!

CruzerDeb

The last 2 cruises that I've been on that have gone to HMC I actually go to the Roll Calls first, ask someone there to please check to see if there are any cabanas still available, and only then book that cruise if someone comes back with a Yes...

Call my PVP, book the cruise and then immediately go on line to book the Cabana... Luv HMC and love having a cabana ... Had #7 both times so far and hoping to get it again on my upcoming 5/14 Glory one ...

The last 2 cruises that I've been on that have gone to HMC I actually go to the Roll Calls first, ask someone there to please check to see if there are any cabanas still available, and only then book that cruise if someone comes back with a Yes...

Call my PVP, book the cruise and then immediately go on line to book the Cabana... Luv HMC and love having a cabana ... Had #7 both times so far and hoping to get it again on my upcoming 5/14 Glory one ...

That's a good idea. You can also do it the way I did when I was booking my cruise - DH and I wanted the Private Oasis at HMC, but didn't know if it would still be available for the sail date we were looking at. My PVP didn't have access to that information, but he gave me the extension to the Shore Excursions dept.

There were only two Pride saildates that would work for us, so I called the number to find out if the PO was available for either of them. It was for just one of the sailings! So I thanked the rep, hung up, and immediately called my PVP to book that saildate. Then, immediately after hanging up, I got online and booked the PO. It was a stressful couple of minutes' process while I worried that someone else would snatch it up before I could finalize the sale.:o But the whole process actually went very smoothly and quickly.:)

One of these days, we'll try a cabana or a villa. It's so nice to have our own, private space on that lovely island.:) Now, if only there were enough signage to let other people know that they are private rentals so that they didn't keep trying to come in there...

Please tell me the pros and cons of #7. We have a Cabana booked for June - and I'm trying to device where secant to be. Thanks!

Did a villa last month (Feb.) with some members of our Roll Call at HMC, great! Having your own bathroom and a hot tub? No brainer....

The price is a bit steep without some help ($495) but with 3 couples (ended up being 4 couples once onboard) that made it simple.