"Free" OBC

NoobCruise

I keep seeing a couple of the big travel booking sites where you can choose from free drinks, wifi, tips, or onboard credit.

Can the onboard credit be used in the spa on a massage, or in the shops on bottles of alcohol?

Yes. Can be used to purchase anything on board. The best way to book in my opinion is book with Celebrity - often multiple perks including OBC - and then transfer your reservation to a TA and get some more OBC from them.

Yes. Can be used to purchase anything on board. The best way to book in my opinion is book with Celebrity - often multiple perks including OBC - and then transfer your reservation to a TA and get some more OBC from them.

I did this as well. Booked at $1049 per person with $400 obc through celebrity. Then transferred to a TA, with a per person rate of $999 and an extra $75 obc.

ALWAYS shop and compare. Some agencies DO add their own obc"s on TOP of what Celebrity offers. And too if you can find one that has some rooms held at group rate, you can save a ton more. Just compare apples to apples.