Key West Sandal Factory

*erika*

From the information I've found so far, am I correct to assume that these two companies, Kinos and Key West Sandal Factory have combined? It seems like the KW Factory has started to sell Kinos as well, but for much more $ online.

• 4 weeks later...

Kinos sandals are great! I bought a few pair last winter...a friend told me about the place and they are cheap (I believe I paid about 7-10 bucks a pair) and there are no other sandals like them...The factory is right there...you can even watch your shoes made right there...It was in a little shopping square but I can't for the life of me remember how I got there...we had just finished lunch at the Hog's Breath and it didn't seem that far from there...

I am not sure about "Key West Sandals", the Kino's stamp inside the shoes state "made in Key West" A friend of mine still has a pair he's had since the late 70's!!!

• 1 year later...

I just purchased a pair of Key West Sandal Factory Sandals on line at Keywestsandalfactory.com....The kino sandals are great for the money however are not of the same quality as Key West Sandal Factory which has the Original dating back to 1932. about 40 years before Kino...Key West Sandal Factory has Ultrasuede, and real leather, with great stitching.If you want the original quality go with Key West Sandal Factory..not the knock off kino.

Archived