April movies

drgonzogoo

John Heald posts the months movies the last week of the month before. He did ask a question recently if anyone would be interested in seeing star wars.

Ok, i'll bite. Where, does he post this? As in, facebk or carnival homepage? If fb, to which page?

Ok, i'll bite. Where, does he post this? As in, facebk or carnival homepage? If fb, to which page?

His page on FB, probably on his blog also but I'm not 100% on that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

John Heald posts the months movies the last week of the month before. He did ask a question recently if anyone would be interested in seeing star wars.

The new Star Wars out over the open seas? YES!!!!

Even though I saw it opening weekend I'd still love to see it again during our cruise. Course by then it will be out on blu-ray. We already pre-ordered it and is supposed to be released on April 5th.

I'll have to go back through Johns posts and see if I can find it and say yes to Star Wars.

Oh my son will be thrilled if they Star Wars!

I'm waiting for the April movies as well. Hubby is hoping to catch the most recent Hunger games, I know they are playing that in March so I hope it stays on for him in April. Wonder what is playing on the tvs in the rooms, too. Not as important, but here and there we watch one once we're in for the evening.