Escape specialty dining for kids menu and prices?

tallnthensome

Hi all, doing some digging for info on this issue and i am finding different answers. We are going on the Escape with our 6 and 8 year old daughters. We have reservations and Cagneys and La Cucina. Do they have special kids menus for each of these particular restaurants? Is the menu the same for all speciality restaurants? I'm trying to figure out their options and costs if they don't want the fancier foods on the maib adult menu or if they get a discount if they do want to eat from it. Thanks in advance for any insight .........

I'm very interested in this answer as well. From best I can tell, kids used to be able to eat off of the menu at the Specialty Restaurants for half price. Now, if they eat off of the menu, it's full price. However - they can eat from the normal MDR kids menu for no charge while they dine with you at Cagneys.

Children may order from the kids menu that's in the main dining room (chicken fingers, etc.) or they can pay for the items off the specialty restaurant menu. They could share a dish if you can get them to agree on something!

No speciality restaurant kids menus, only the one fleetwide and no discounts anymore, kids pay now the same as adults.

Keep in mind many of the restaurants on Escape are now ala-carte. So you can spend less than the typical cover charge if you only want a small meal for the kids.

I am going to see if we can do fruit/veggie from the typical kids menu and then order just a steak for the kids at Cagney's. Also could play the old "feed your kids from your plate game" (not sure that's worth the effort on vacation).

There are also some specialty items offered in the MDR for the upcharge. That might be a good compromise for your meal and then kids could order off typical MDR menu (not just the kids menu).

Hi all, doing some digging for info on this issue and i am finding different answers. We are going on the Escape with our 6 and 8 year old daughters. We have reservations and Cagneys and La Cucina. Do they have special kids menus for each of these particular restaurants? Is the menu the same for all speciality restaurants? I'm trying to figure out their options and costs if they don't want the fancier foods on the maib adult menu or if they get a discount if they do want to eat from it. Thanks in advance for any insight .........

I know slightly off topic but Sailing on the 26th with 2 11 year old boys and 2 13 year old girls. Not so concerned about the girls but will golf shirts and tailored shorts be ok for the boys in Manhattan and Le Bistro? Thank you!!

I know slightly off topic but Sailing on the 26th with 2 11 year old boys and 2 13 year old girls. Not so concerned about the girls but will golf shirts and tailored shorts be ok for the boys in Manhattan and Le Bistro? Thank you!!

Never mind- found the info on Norwegian's website!! Sorry all!!! FYI kids 12 and under can wear nice shorts in all the restaurants.

Absolutely