inside rooms on the reflection

edpeeks

My wife and I sail every three months Platinum on Carnival; emerald on RCL; elite on Princess.We thought we would try Celebrity. We've been on enough Med trips that the inside rooms afford "crash" time after the excursions. I have had regular insiders and I have had the sideways insiders. I think I like the sideways ones. Anywho, CCer's are good about help

we have had inside rooms and junior suites, ocean view and our favorite cabin are the aft-balconies. Any hoot we are looking for the best size,quietness and roominess.

I have read where the inside cabin from the middle were more rectangular and cabins aft of that are mostly square and a better room.

I have listed rooms I would be interested in,,,8188,8272,8300,8328,8336,9312,9340, 9372, 1671,.7304,7308. Any one ever spent time in one of these cabins, please let me know what you thought. I thank you in advance.

I've done four different 15 night transatlantic cruises in that type of cabin in those locations on both Silhouette and Reflection. ;)

The cabin numbers you listed are more square and significantly larger than the smaller and much more rectangular cabins farther forward. Unfortunately they just don't make good use of that extra room, but it IS nice. We hosted one of them for a cabin crawl and all of our visitors commented on how much more room we had than they did in their standard balconies. :)

Some of the "white space" forward of 9312, and aft of 9340 (and the corresponding cabins on other decks) is used for engine exhaust venting to the smoke stacks so there is no noise from there. :cool:

If you don't mind the longer walk to 9372, it's at the end of the hall and would have very little foot traffic. :D

I'd probably go with 9312 being close (but not too close) to the elevators, and so centrally located both vertically and longitudinally. It would be a pretty quick trip to almost any location on the ship.

Whatever your choice...ENJOY! The Reflection is nothing less than a stunningly gorgeous work of engineering... not to mention lots of fun!

Edited by teecee60