"hump" balcony pics on the Allure or Oasis

xray

Are these hump cabins directly above the lifeboats, and if so, do they obstruct the view of the water? We we docked next to the Allure last week and the lifeboats seemed to protrude from the ship. I enjoy looking straight down at the water as the ship cuts through it and create that beautiful spray! Anyone know of good cabin locations in gaps between the lifeboats?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Are these hump cabins directly above the lifeboats, and if so, do they obstruct the view of the water? We we docked next to the Allure last week and the lifeboats seemed to protrude from the ship. I enjoy looking straight down at the water as the ship cuts through it and create that beautiful spray! Anyone know of good cabin locations in gaps between the lifeboats?

The lifeboats on Oasis class are pretty well tucked under deck 6 and block very little of the downward view. The hump staterooms would have even less of a chance of having an obscured view.

Oasis 9642, next to RFS. We eventually got one cushion

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Hey John, I hope all is well! Ironically, Sue and I booked this exact cabin for our b2b next March, after another month staying down the beach from you . Thanks for these photos!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hey John, I hope all is well! Ironically, Sue and I booked this exact cabin for our b2b next March, after another month staying down the beach from you . Thanks for these photos!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Great location. Be wary of kids in the RFS. You should just buy a place down here. ;)

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for posting. We are booked in 11600 and would love loungers.

We are just off the Anthem and the had regular chairs that recline, with small foot rest. Those were awesome. So comfy, actually fell asleep on them, more than one.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the balcony dividers rattle on Allure hump balconies while at sea? We had a lot of rattling on the Freedom (which he never had on non-hump balconies on any other cruise) and we figured it must be the extra wind that comes through at the angle of the hump balconies. It got so loud and annoying that we ended up stuffing socks into the sides of the dividers to stop the noise lol We've been assigned a D2 with our guarantee on our Allure trip which are typically hump balconies. (Loved the location and view of it on the Freedom however)

• 1 year later...
Is 9592 considered a hump cabin? Which cabin is better 9592 or 9680 on allure of the seas hmmmmm

9592 is the forward end of the hump. It will have a larger balcony than 9680.

I'm curious if there is a way to determine what is a hump balcony when booking a room?

I don't plan on "christening" ours to be a "hump" balcony once we arrive.

Side of ship bulges out, typically near elevators. Oasis ships have deeper balconies on the humps

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app