Cabin Crawl Suggestions Please

Bluemoon319

As many as you want. Start with smallest cabin and work your way thru and as it goes thru people will spread out more.

Much more fun when you add poker run.

So more than 50 people would not be an issue?

I've heard of doing a Poker Run during a cabin crawl, but that wasn't included on the one I participated in. Could you please explain how this works? Thanks so much. :)

There will be a lot of other passenger sponsored planned activities on this cruise and a date & time calendar is being created. How long do you think I should allow for this?

Try and get as many varied cabin types as you can. Start with an inside, an oceanview, a balcony. Regular balcony plus cove balcony if your ship has these. Then a Jr Suite, regular suite and so on. If you can't get every catagory, just go with what you have.

If your going to have 50 people participating, you will have to let only so many into a cabin at one time, space wise. Start with your lowest deck and work your way up. You don't want to be running up and down all over the ship. Normally this would only take about an hour, but with so many people, I would say at least 2 hours.

The poker run is done with playing cards. At each cabin, each person would take a card, and at the end, the best poker hand wins a prize or money. I'm not sure if each cabin has a deck of cards, or the leader has the cards. someone else can probably answer that for you. Good luck, and have fun.

On a related note, I was part of a Roll Call that included a cabin crawl, but we chose to not participate in the crawl...

By then the person in charge of the roll-call/cabin-crawl found out we had a Vista Suite and was very upset with us that we didn't want to share our cabin/balcony as part of the crawl, and more-or-less gave us s*** the rest of the cruise. She went so far as to lead the group to our cabin.

Needless to say we were a bit incredulous at her behavior and have not joined any roll calls since then. Yep, there are some nut-jobs here on CC.

Sorry to hijack the thread, and good luck with your cabin crawl!

On a related note, I was part of a Roll Call that included a cabin crawl, but we chose to not participate in the crawl...

By then the person in charge of the roll-call/cabin-crawl found out we had a Vista Suite and was very upset with us that we didn't want to share our cabin/balcony as part of the crawl, and more-or-less gave us s*** the rest of the cruise. She went so far as to lead the group to our cabin.

Needless to say we were a bit incredulous at her behavior and have not joined any roll calls since then. Yep, there are some nut-jobs here on CC.

Yikes!:eek: That's disturbing. And creepy. And a little insane.:(

I've run several cabin crawls.

Not the drinking game/card game ones, but the one to see different catagory cabins.

Instead of meeting at a bar, I always started on an upper floor elevator bank.

I've always started at the top and moved my way down.

End the tour at the Lobby Bar for those who can't be without a drink in their hand.

Wow, that's rotten! :eek: Sorry that happened to you. :(

Try and get as many varied cabin types as you can. Start with an inside, an oceanview, a balcony. Regular balcony plus cove balcony if your ship has these. Then a Jr Suite, regular suite and so on. If you can't get every catagory, just go with what you have.

If your going to have 50 people participating, you will have to let only so many into a cabin at one time, space wise. Start with your lowest deck and work your way up. You don't want to be running up and down all over the ship. Normally this would only take about an hour, but with so many people, I would say at least 2 hours.

The poker run is done with playing cards. At each cabin, each person would take a card, and at the end, the best poker hand wins a prize or money. I'm not sure if each cabin has a deck of cards, or the leader has the cards. someone else can probably answer that for you. Good luck, and have fun.

Thanks so much for the time suggestion. I'll be on the Pride which fortunately has an easy layout. :)