Private Snorkle Excursion

JSWalk

We are a group of 14 adults that are looking for a good private catamaran snorkle excursion. Our ports of call are the following: Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, Island of Roatan, Belize City, and Cozumel. We would like it to include transportation, lunch and drinks.

We are a group of 14 adults that are looking for a good private catamaran snorkle excursion. Our ports of call are the following: Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, Island of Roatan, Belize City, and Cozumel. We would like it to include transportation, lunch and drinks.

Have a look at Free Radical, they may do a private run for a group that large.

http://www.svfreeradical.com/

I have been out with then, the staff is attentive, the snorkeling is good and the food is amazing, go hungry!

Edited by Guest 2000

We did book Radical Adventures. The TripAdvisor reviews were awesome. I will post a review here when we return. Which will be a while because we won't be there until February 2017.

We did book Radical Adventures. The TripAdvisor reviews were awesome. I will post a review here when we return. Which will be a while because we won't be there until February 2017.

I am so pleased you did.. I would be very surprised if you were not over joyed by your choice.

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and I spent a week in Bonaire, we have snorkeled all over the caribbean Bonaire by far was the best ever. I don't know how long you are there for but the whole island you can snorkel right from shore. Barry reef and little Bonaire is your best bet.

Hi,

Try Blue Cool Running Tours in Roatan which is locally operated. Will pick you up at your port. The snorkeling there is amazing - you will see so much!

http://www.bluecoolrunningtours.com

Did you do the 2 1/2 hour snorkeling to "West End Blue wall and the blue channel"?

Isn't this accessible from the beach?

Wondering if we need a guide.. if we have our own gear?

Anyone else used them?

Mary