Sonny Binns or Trikes?

pritbrit

Trying to decide if our family and friends(age 16 - 55) should do the Sonny Binns Tour or the Trikes. Both seem to have great reviews. Just wondering if anybody has done both and which they would recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

We were in Aruba last week (on my birthday as a matter of fact) and we toured with Sonny.

The tour was great as well as Sonny. Since I didn't do the other tour, I have nothing to say but if you do choose Sonny you will not be disappointed,

He is knowledable and funny and makes the entire tour very pleasurable. If I can help you with any questions, let me know.

Cheers

Len

We did the Trikes last September and without a doubt it was the best shore excursion we've done anywhere on any island. Be aware though the trikes are manual transmission but since the throttle is on the right handlebar the shifter is between your legs and you need you need to shift with your left hand.

We did a private jeep tour thru Sonny. Our driver was Anton. Had a great time with him. We passed the trikes at one point and they did look cool but you would need multiple trikes for more than 2 or 3 persons. The jeep could handle at least 6, possibly 8.

Plus with a hired driver you can get cold beers along the way. :D Not sure but I wouldn't think the trikes would allow that for the driver.

We did the trikes last month. Really a unique experience. You can take a jeep tour on just about any other Caribbean island. I've been to 14 of them so far and there are only trikes in Aruba.

All ages will have fun! Oh and they do have automatic trikes too, but the manual ones are easy too! My hubby caught on easily with no previous experience.

Reserve early!!!!

Can you provide me with the website or the contact information for both the trikes and Sonny, as we are looking for things to do in Aruba, and these both sound very interesting.

thanks!

Also, check out Trip Advisor for some great reviews to help make your decision.

• 1 month later...

I would think kids would love the trikes more than a driving tour. How much fun to sit on the back of that vehicle and ride around the island in the sunshine!! If I were a 16 yr old, that's what I'd like to do. Heck, I'm a 50 year old and that's what I'm planning on doing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...