Vista Blog! :D

Scratchrat

Wow LOVE Your Blog and all the info n photos. Thx so much and we'll be following it

We're on the Vista Oct 1st and can't wait

Oh I'm so happy you like the blog. It's always good to hear that someone likes the work you put your time into :)

I'll be putting lots of info about the other ports, some info about the ship itself and then after the Inaugural I'll be bombarding the world with photos and reviews!

Kas (and David),

Your time is close. You must be getting very excited. I bookmarked your blog (it's beautiful), and looking forwarding to following your journey. I am booked on 3 legs, starting Oct.1, but at least I can live the journey early through your blog.

Have a great time!

Debbie

Kas (and David),

Your time is close. You must be getting very excited. I bookmarked your blog (it's beautiful), and looking forwarding to following your journey. I am booked on 3 legs, starting Oct.1, but at least I can live the journey early through your blog.

Have a great time!

Debbie

3 legs? Wow, that sounds incredible! I've always wanted to do a B2B or also a Transatlantic!

Kas I put your blog link on our roll call on the other site

People are Loving it. 👍🏻😜

Thanks again for all your hard work and time

Aww, really? That's so kind of you and thanks so much for thinking of me and putting that there. Every person sharing it makes me very happy indeed! I'm working hard to get the next post up tomorrow!

Happy reading :)

Hi, just wondering if you have a FB page?? We are cruising on The Vista in February and it will be such fun to follow you around Europe.

Thank you!

I am in the process of sorting that out actually! As soon as it's up, I'll let you know :)

What a fun idea to pass the time before your trip (ITS COMING SO SOON!)..

Ours is 03JUN, and we are very much looking forward to it. I liked your previews of the ports and will keep an eye on those, as our cruise is going to share several of those ports.

Have a great trip, and good work on the blog. I know that ours has been known to keep us busy and in a few short weeks will have lots of Vista-related stuff as well!

• 2 weeks later...