Fourth time at Fosters - Loved it as always!

merrittjune

This was the fourth time we went to Fosters and enjoyed every minute of it. We had heard about the fire there, but that was overexaggerated which was unfortunate for them. They had their restaurant and bar operating, same great shrimp and lobster. Really good chicken strips. They had another bar set up nearer the beach too. And the best beach there for relaxing! You can set up transportation with them, we had got together 10 people in our group, and if you set up with them they include a beach chair and a drink- whatever you wanted-even the higher price drinks such as pinacoladas. So a good deal. We just bought our own lunch and snacks there and for the most part spent less. Or you can come by taxi on your own. I met several people that said they were paying $30.00 per taxi each way, not per person. Don't know much about the Salt and Pepper tour, but apparently Foster's is handling that too. Those on the Salt and Pepper tour, got the lunch included, but no drink, so I guess that comes to about the same. Either way, Foster's is fantastic, spacious grounds, nice people and the beach is devine! Always the high spot of our trips.

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me if they have live music? Is it in walking distance to other resorts on the beach? I've heard mixed reviews about it but was planning on going there and hanging out while my dh was diving. Was it at all crowded? I've heard the snorkeling is not good there, did you happen to try? Any further info would be appreciated....Thx

Archived