Aft Balcony on Escap Question

LovetheCubs

Thinking about seeing if we can pay the difference and upgrade our balcony BE Angled balcony for an aft B1 balcony. The price has dropped since we booked last summer and its not in range for our budget. I have read reviews that they are large!

We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary with NO kids!! We are looking to relax and unwind!

Does anyone know if the balcony seems to get any sun? After all the talk about crowded pool deck I think we would be content laying on our balcony reading a good book! However we dont want total shade. We arent sun bathers but would enjoy getting some sun. Any advice?

Sun does depend on which direction the ship is sailing but in general we have found you can usually be in the sun on the aft balcony near the rail. Shade is probably more reliable by moving back towards the door. E.g. when sailing north, aft pointing south the afternoon sun tends to progressively shine directly into the balcony.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thinking about seeing if we can pay the difference and upgrade our balcony BE Angled balcony for an aft B1 balcony. The price has dropped since we booked last summer and its not in range for our budget. I have read reviews that they are large!

We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary with NO kids!! We are looking to relax and unwind!

Does anyone know if the balcony seems to get any sun? After all the talk about crowded pool deck I think we would be content laying on our balcony reading a good book! However we dont want total shade. We arent sun bathers but would enjoy getting some sun. Any advice?

I had one on deck 12 back in January. It got plenty of sun if you timed it right. There is also somewhere to sit if you prefer the shade. Plus the boon of no wind! The balcony was huge and well worth the extra bucks. Spoil yourself and go for it!:D

I posted a video review of it on You Tube. The link is below. If you enjoy it please click like and consider subscribing. Thanks!