Live from the Escape....ask away

lilcruzr

Thanks for the honest answer. I'm sure that 45014 had their first drink at 21 and never drives over 70 miles an hour since those are the rules. I hope too many people don't get on the elevator with 45014 or he/she will report them to NCL police. Thank God I didn't say I was going slip her a drink.

Take a breath.

I never said that YOU can't do what you want to let your child do, but, just think about all the people that are in the same situation. They concept of adults only would be over run with sweet 17 year olds. I really don't care. It is the cruise lines call not mine.

Hello to Lilcruzr from the next lounge chair in Vibe :) nice chatting with you guys!

Thanks, it was great talking to you as well. Internet sure ate up my minutes. Say hi to our mutual friend. Stay in touch!

Could you post the frozen drink menu for virgin drinks? DD7 will be wanting one, I'm pretty sure!

I couldn't find a non alcoholic frozen drink menu. I asked a bartender and she said you could ask for any kind of fruity drink for her. She was even going to make me one with all kinds of blended fruit. I stuck with my go-to fruity drink. Mango meltdown. Yummmmmmmmm

Hi! Is there anywhere on board that has march madness games on? We're boarding tomorrow and enjoy watching BB!

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sorry for the late reply. There were games shown at O'Sheehans and we watched a bb game on the stairs up to the slides.

I'd like to find a list of frozen drinks myself. Mango Meltdown, I'll have to remember that. Any others that are popular on Escape, or that you really like? My mom is sailing on Escape in May with my dad. She likes (mostly non-alcoholic) frozen drinks. She's wanting to branch out from the basic pina colada type.

She likes teppanyaki a lot too! I'll be following your trip and others -- they're as excited as can be, but I know they'll want to hear more about what it'll be like!

I'd like to find a list of frozen drinks myself. Mango Meltdown, I'll have to remember that. Any others that are popular on Escape, or that you really like? My mom is sailing on Escape in May with my dad. She likes (mostly non-alcoholic) frozen drinks. She's wanting to branch out from the basic pina colada type.

She likes teppanyaki a lot too! I'll be following your trip and others -- they're as excited as can be, but I know they'll want to hear more about what it'll be like!

Miami Vice-strawberry daiquiri and piña colada with blu curaçao. Yummmmm

BBC Bailys, banana and colada mix.

Yellow bird, rum punch. French Manhattan and Emperor's nectar in Le Bistro.

Strawberry Daqueri

Strawberry Ca.....in Moderno-an adult cherry limeade

Hey I asked "Cin" too....but can you comment on how crowded the ship feels to you. Just curious...I know everyone says the pool deck is crazy...but what do you think??

I hate crowds, but the only times I thought it felt crowded was to be expected. After the lifeboat drill which was taken more seriously on this cruise and on the top sun decks.

We spent a lot of time in the Vibe. Absolutely worth the money!!!!!!!!

This is great! I'm loving Cin's feed as well.

We are traveling with two 15 year old boys in two weeks so would love to hear how teen friendly the ship is. What to avoid, what to be sure and do, etc. We've only ever cruised on Royal before so Norwegian is new to us. I'd love to know, too, what you did/are doing for excursions.

Thanks and have a great rest of your trip!

The boys played basketball, did the obstacle course which included Ziplining and walk the plank. This was an adrenaline rush for me. They talked to people in the hot tubs and swam in the pool. They also danced with us at Spice.

I couldn't find a non alcoholic frozen drink menu. I asked a bartender and she said you could ask for any kind of fruity drink for her. She was even going to make me one with all kinds of blended fruit. I stuck with my go-to fruity drink. Mango meltdown. Yummmmmmmmm

Thanks for checking, I see you posted their price at $4.50. I'm ok with that price.

I love Mango Meltdowns!!

This is great! I'm loving Cin's feed as well.

We are traveling with two 15 year old boys in two weeks so would love to hear how teen friendly the ship is. What to avoid, what to be sure and do, etc. We've only ever cruised on Royal before so Norwegian is new to us. I'd love to know, too, what you did/are doing for excursions.

Thanks and have a great rest of your trip!

Excursions----

St Thomas-Shopping, sight seeing and Megan's Bay Beach through Godfrey's. 35.00 and included Banana daquiri at the Mountain Top and rum punch at the botanical gardens. Haggi was wonderful.

Tortola-Sage mountain Hike and Cane Garden Beach through NCL. Only one hour at the beach. It didn't include chair rentals. Most just put towels down.

Nassau--We were supposed to go the Hilton for a day pass. 60.00 which included 40.00 worth of food and drink. However it fills up fast. We went through island marketing

Boarding in 58 days. We typically on dine in the complimentary restaurants. There are 3, which should we choose? Are all three similar or is there a "nicer" one? Tia!!!

We just got off on Saturday. Taste and Savor and the Manhattan Room are free and all are good. Same decor in Taste and Savor. Service was good and food was ok. Wife got steak Diane in Manhattan but it was overcooked. Stay away from the ala cart stuff, no need to spend the money. O'Sheans is great for breakfast and bar type food.