Atlantis Aquaventure in June

Nator72

We're going back and forth about purchasing an excursion to Atlantis. I've looked into less expensive alternatives, but for 3 of us, it ends up costing the same as the cruise excursion. My question is. . . . . Is it worth it? Our ship docks at noon and leaves at 7:00. I checked and there will be a total of 3 cruise ships docked in Nassau that day. I'm a new cruiser, so I don't know if that's a lot of ships (i.e., Atlantis will be crowded, long waits for slides).

Anyone with experience, I would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

You didn't mention when you are going, but I'd say no, since the slides and pools generally close at 5, and lines are longer later in the day, and you won't get there before 1.

Oops, just saw June in the title. It will be crowded.

Edited by mjkacmom

We're going back and forth about purchasing an excursion to Atlantis. I've looked into less expensive alternatives, but for 3 of us, it ends up costing the same as the cruise excursion. My question is. . . . . Is it worth it? Our ship docks at noon and leaves at 7:00. I checked and there will be a total of 3 cruise ships docked in Nassau that day. I'm a new cruiser, so I don't know if that's a lot of ships (i.e., Atlantis will be crowded, long waits for slides).

Anyone with experience, I would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

If you're cruising in June the Aquaventure park closes at 7:00P.M so you will still have at least 5 hours at the park, which is a full day excursion. My kids and husband Love the Atlantis waterpark and it was the highlight of our Disney Cruise. We purchased our passes from bahamasdaypass.com to save a little and to get there faster. If you've never visited the Atlantis Aquaventure, I think it's worth doing just once. Lots to see and do, and lots of fun memories created.

If you're cruising in June the Aquaventure park closes at 7:00P.M so you will still have at least 5 hours at the park, which is a full day excursion. My kids and husband Love the Atlantis waterpark and it was the highlight of our Disney Cruise. We purchased our passes from bahamasdaypass.com to save a little and to get there faster. If you've never visited the Atlantis Aquaventure, I think it's worth doing just once. Lots to see and do, and lots of fun memories created.

But there ship leaves at 7, so they will need to leave Atlantis by 5 the latest, because of bridge traffic, and they will need to be on the ship by 6:30, so drying off by 4:40.

I checked and there will be a total of 3 cruise ships docked in Nassau that day.

Curious - how do you check to find out how many ships will be there that day? I'd love to know that same information for when we are there.

And for anyone who is also looking at this thread, should I assume that Atlantis waterpark will be crowded in July?

Curious - how do you check to find out how many ships will be there that day? I'd love to know that same information for when we are there.

And for anyone who is also looking at this thread, should I assume that Atlantis waterpark will be crowded in July?

I found the information here:

http://m.cruisett.com/p/

Just pick your port and the month you'll be there.