Carnival Dream free wine for the first 2 nights in steakhouse now.

rawley2

Just reserved the steakhouse for the 3rd night of the cruise and received the conformation with the below text trying to get me to change nights.

The 2nd night of the cruise if the first elegant night.

P.S. We are having a promotion in the Steakhouse Embarkation and first Cruise Elegant nights of the cruise!

Guests booking a reservation on either night will receive a complimentary bottle of house wine or 50% off any bottle from our wine list!

Wonder if wne still free if you cancel booked night and change to second night?

I would say as long as you go the first 2 night yes it is.

My wife and I have cheers so for us it's a mute selling point. :D

BTW we are going on the 8/21 sailing. Not sure if this is for all dates.

Edited by rawley2

I would say as long as you go the first 2 night yes it is.

My wife and I have cheers so for us it's a mute selling point. :D

BTW we are going on the 8/21 sailing. Not sure if this is for all dates.

Got the Same P.S. on my steakhouse confirmation for the Carnival Vista in October 2016. She just didn't know what night the first elegant night would be but was able to speculate that it may be the 4th night of the 10 night cruise. We have reservations for the third night as it is my wife's b-day!

Got the Same P.S. on my steakhouse confirmation for the Carnival Vista in October 2016. She just didn't know what night the first elegant night would be but was able to speculate that it may be the 4th night of the 10 night cruise. We have reservations for the third night as it is my wife's b-day!

We are on the Vista July 19 out of Athens and someone on our roll call asked when they were making reservations for the steakhouse when elegant night was and they said the third night.:)

Just reserved the steakhouse for the 3rd night of the cruise and received the conformation with the below text trying to get me to change nights.

The 2nd night of the cruise if the first elegant night.

It's been the first two nights on all the ships for over a year now. Maybe two.

Got th

e Same P.S. on my steakhouse confirmation for the Carnival Vista in October 2016. She just didn't know what night the first elegant night would be but was able to speculate that it may be the 4th night of the 10 night cruise. We have reservations for the third night as it is my wife's b-day!

I have a question about the confirmation for the steakhouse. I reserved the steakhouse for our cruise next August but never received a confirmation. Do you think it may not have gone through? I did this a week or so ago. Thanks.