Royal Dolphin Swim DVD

txcdn1

Help! I went on the Royal Dolphin Swim in Cozumel and had a great experience. So great infact that I spent a lot of money on the DVD. Now I'm home and can't get it to play in my dvd player. On the inside of the cover it states that you need a dvd+rw to play it. What exactly does this mean? Is there any way to watch it on my computer? My computer doesn't have a dvd player on it. I feel gyped! Why wouldn't they tell me that at the time? Thanks for any help, Jill:( :mad: :confused:

Unlike 'Hollywood' DVDs, writeable DVDs have compatibillity issues. Take the DVD to a local video duplication place and have it copied onto a DVD-R or buy a machine that plays DVD+RW. Tell them what type DVD player you have and they can help you determine which format to burn to. DVD-R seems to be more compatible than +RW (read/write). Writable DVDs are burned and hollywood DVDs are pressed-like records used to be. It you do not have a DVD drive in your computer, it will not play. Good luck- you did not get ripped off- just weird technology.

Archived