Dawn Princess Questions

1cruiselvr

Do the cabins have hair dryers and refrigerators? What is personal choice dining? Sorry for the questions but we are leaving in just a few days, booked last minute and I tried the search feature to do my own research on these subjects but it's not working today. Thanx in advance for answering my simple questions. Any other information an experienced Dawn Princess pax can provide is greatly appreciated.

Happy Sailing!

Infinity 12/04; HAL Veendam 11/05; HAL Ryndam 12/03; PP 10/03 (b2bs); HAL Noordam 3/03; HAL Veendam 10/02;RSSC Navigator 5/02;HAL Statendam 12/01; Carnival Elation 4/01; NCL Sky 9/00; Ren R4 5/00; Rhapsody of Seas 11/99; Dawn Princess 12/98; RCCL Viking Serenade 7/98; Crown Princess 11/97; 8/94 Carnival Tropicale; '88 Admiral Stardancer

Yes, the cabins on the Dawn do have a mini frig and all have hair dryers.

As for PC dining, it is wonderful, you eat when you want with whom you want without being assigned a certain time or table each night. But it still leaves you the option of making a reservation for the same time and table each evening in the PC dining rooms if that is what you are interested in.

Have a great time, we love the Sun Class ships on Princess.

Tahitian Princess 10/14/04

RCI-Legend of the Seas 3/27/05 Panama Canal.

One Phantom Booking still open with Princess.

Thanx Toto. My only problem now is to figure out what to pack since it's only 2 sea days. I have never been on such a short cruise, so I'm afraid I will overpack. But I'm very excited about this cruise! I'm hoping it will wash away all my work stress.

Happy Sailing!

Infinity 12/04; HAL Veendam 11/05; HAL Ryndam 12/03; PP 10/03 (b2bs); HAL Noordam 3/03; HAL Veendam 10/02;RSSC Navigator 5/02;HAL Statendam 12/01; Carnival Elation 4/01; NCL Sky 9/00; Ren R4 5/00; Rhapsody of Seas 11/99; Dawn Princess 12/98; RCCL Viking Serenade 7/98; Crown Princess 11/97; 8/94 Carnival Tropicale; '88 Admiral Stardancer

Next to Royal Princess, Dawn is our favorite Princess ship ... you'll have a wonderful cruise! icon_smile.gif

The pool bar is great because it is quite large and next to the band. The "Hamburger Grill" is directly above the pool bar. Fun to sit there and munch a burger while the band is playing "Hamburger in Paradise"! icon_razz.gif

A good place to go before dinner is "The Wheelhouse Lounge". A FUN place with live music!

icon_biggrin.gif Yes, we did do other things besides sit around in bars and lounges! icon_biggrin.gif

Hope you will have as good a time as we have had on The Dawn! Happy Sailing! icon_cool.gif

Thanks OCruisers. I'm so excited. I don't know I'm going to get thru the work week. I'm wondering when my cabin will be assigned or will it be a surprise until we get to the pier?

Happy Sailing!

Dawn Princess 5/04;Infinity 12/04; HAL Veendam 11/05; HAL Ryndam 12/03; PP 10/03 (b2bs); HAL Noordam 3/03; HAL Veendam 10/02;RSSC Navigator 5/02;HAL Statendam 12/01; Carnival Elation 4/01; NCL Sky 9/00; Ren R4 5/00; Rhapsody of Seas 11/99; Dawn Princess 12/98; RCCL Viking Serenade 7/98; Crown Princess 11/97; 8/94 Carnival Tropicale; '88 Admiral Stardancer

Archived