Confused about Inspiration Cabins

Specially_K

So, we take off on Monday March 21. I was finally assigned a cabin:

M245 (6B)

I am a bit disappointed, but I'm not sure if this is warranted. Any thoughts about this location? :confused:

Also, my travel agent said this would fit my family of four. The kids are 8 and 11. I see some cabins have two bunks - but this only has one. Not sure this will fit our family?

Does anybody have any thoughts, based on their past cruises on Inspiration? :)

Regardless, we will make it work - but I wanted to know if anybody can explain a bit more about this cabin location - and how four people fit in this sort of configuration?

>Not sure this will fit our family?

Two twin beds (convert to king) and one upper pullman. A trundle bed will be provided if a fourth guest is booked to this stateroom. Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower. 3 closets. Picture window.

So, you get:

2 twin beds (or one king)

Upper Pullman

Trundle bed (rolls under the Twin)

> Any thoughts about this location?

The room is Aft (which I think is fine)

One deck above the lowest, so should have less motion

The deck above is more cabins, so you don't have to worry about dancing above you late at night.

What's your concern about the location?

>

What's your concern about the location?

Thank you for this. I didn't remember the trundle bed. Your response was very helpful.

As for the location - I can never wrap my head around a good location until I am physically on the ship. But really, as long as I'm on the boat, I am happy... :D

My concern was having a spot for everybody to sleep.

Thanks

That's not a bad location at all. You have cabins above and below you so you shouldn't have any problems with noise.

It's nice to be on the lower decks because there is less motion and also because you can walk to your cabin when you get back on the ship after being ashore. If you're on a high deck, you have to wait with the crowd for an elevator (unless you don't mind walking up 8 flights of stairs).

I would be pretty happy with that cabin assignment.

So, we take off on Monday March 21. I was finally assigned a cabin:

M245 (6B)

I am a bit disappointed, but I'm not sure if this is warranted. Any thoughts about this location? :confused:

Also, my travel agent said this would fit my family of four. The kids are 8 and 11. I see some cabins have two bunks - but this only has one. Not sure this will fit our family?

Does anybody have any thoughts, based on their past cruises on Inspiration? :)

Regardless, we will make it work - but I wanted to know if anybody can explain a bit more about this cabin location - and how four people fit in this sort of configuration?

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac30/cgomes3/Carnival%20Inspiration/DSC00796.jpg

I tried to post a link to a pic of the cabin configuration. Or you can just google Carnival inspiration trundle cabin for pics.

Our family of four have used these configuration. My children are 11 & 10. Our next cruise we are on the Inspiration cabin m217. We prefer aft cabins..less motion and closer to the food/pools :)

If you keep the lowers apart, you'll have more walking around room in the cabin. One twin under the window, the other along the wall.

Is this an aft facing cabin? If so, there's usually an extra foot in depth to those.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app