Dream spa?

Kellyekookoo

In my opinion yes. Love my spa room. Quite. U get access to spa all week. The spa pool, heated rooms, slippers, . It was worth it to me. The colors of the room are different as well. Just look up could 9 spa amenities and see what u get.

LOVE the spa rooms!! They come with access to the spa for 2 people. These are a series of rooms sauna rooms, steam rooms, warm rooms that are lovely to nap in, relaxation room with teas and fruit infused waters, a 'members only' locker room, and if you look carefully there is a really neat shower with streams coming out at you at all angles - it is open so you need to wear your swimsuit, but it is just heavenly. Dream also has the Thlassotherapy pool. If the ship has one of those on it I am 'required' by my DH to book a spa room. If you look in the Carnival FAQ's and search Cloud 9 Spa it comes up with a full description of all the amenities.

You get nicer robes and slippers, and it comes with some toiletries in the room.. .. nothing overly special.. but a nice touch.

Really love the location of the spa rooms on the Dream too. You get a semi private elevator up to the spa levels (2 levels) and then if you keep going it goes directly to the Serenity deck.

I would certainly go for it!

Love, love, Love the spa on the Dream. I haven't had a spa room but paid for the week spa pass. Spent a lot of time in that Thallo (whatever) pool. The warm stone benches are really great too. The showers were really nice, too, and I found it not to be as crowded as the regular stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just on the Dream the first week of December and had a spa balcony. My husband and I are definitely hooked now, we spent most of our time aboard at the spa rotating in between the saunas, heated lay down chairs, and the T pool. There is a private locker room as well which has bigger showers than your cabin. I also enjoyed the discounted spa pricing only for people staying in a spa cabin. We also noticed that our floor was extremely quiet compared to other regular balcony rooms we have had in the past.

We have been on the Dream 3 times, and have booked a spa cabin each time. Next cruise is on the Magic and have one booked there too. We really enjoy the spa and use it a couple of times a day. IMO it is not worth it if you don't plan to use it every day.

We loved our cabin 12211, we could smell the eucalyptus from our hallway. The area was so quiet, other then our neighbors who had 2 cabins and would meet in the hallway at 7 am and have a conversation. We kindly asked them to talk outside of the hallway and they were very nice and completely understood.

Loved it but the thallasopool jets were broken as well as cooling showers last march. Also some of the steam rooms are unbearable. They closed at ten so DH and wanted to go after dinner and relax and we couldn't. Not sure if I'd pay for one again, I'd rather the aft balcony

We sailed last year on the Dream and had an interior cloud 9 spa room. We enjoyed having the use of the extra spa amenities however our room was directly under the gym and the pounding noise was absolutely HORRIBLE!! Our room number was 11224. We found out that our room was directly under the weight machines and that even after the gym closed at night it would stay available for employees to use. The noise was nonstop! We went to guest services and thankfully they had one room available since someone didn't show up. We were so happy to move to deck 7. It was wonderful!