Complimentary drinks on the Getaway

vcgibson

I've heard that there are some juices/iced teas/milk/coffee/tea that are complimentary? Are these in several of the dining areas and can you just help yourself at any point in time? Or are they just served with your meal? Or a self serve machine? I'm just now looking at the price of water that can be delivered to your room and it's outrageous. Laughable even. I don't know how they can charge someone $130 CDN for 24 bottles of regular water. This is a $3 case in the store at most. I'd like to be able to take an empty water bottle or drink container and fill up at a drink station to take back to our room or when we stop at different ports (for the kids). Is this an option?

I've heard that there are some juices/iced teas/milk/coffee/tea that are complimentary? Are these in several of the dining areas and can you just help yourself at any point in time? Or are they just served with your meal? Or a self serve machine? I'm just now looking at the price of water that can be delivered to your room and it's outrageous. Laughable even. I don't know how they can charge someone $130 CDN for 24 bottles of regular water. This is a $3 case in the store at most. I'd like to be able to take an empty water bottle or drink container and fill up at a drink station to take back to our room or when we stop at different ports (for the kids). Is this an option?

At the buffet they have the items you listed above. Oh, and on the pool decks they have water, juices, flavoured waters.

I was also wondering if they have any complimentary drinks at the MDRs?

Edited by ilovetotravel1977

Yes, you can bring a water bottle and fill at the buffet.

You can also bring a case of water with you (just pick up at CVS on your way to the port), slap a luggage tag on it and check it with your luggage. It will be delivered to your room.