Last minute airline staff - Anyone else book a month out ??

downundermatt

We are two airline boyz and for once have decided to take the plunge and book a month or so out, hoping for a last minute deal. Previously we have booked way in advance and seen the prices drop normally.

We have a few cruises in mind and are not fixated on just one cruise, and are not overly fussy about our Cabin(aside from not interior) just hope their will be openings in Europe in May.

That and hoping we get on the plane from Australia.

Wondering if anyone else has had luck with this strategy !!

I'm a flight attendant.....I never use my benefits. But, I do study all the cruise deals for airline staff....May is a good time to go because it's before peak season and the ships are looking to fill rooms. Also, bookings to Europe are way down this year, so the cruise lines have a lot of berths to fill. You should have no problem getting a good deal last minute. NCL always has good last minute deals.

Michael

I only have to travel from ATL to HOU, but I just booked a last minute cruise (8 days) on Norwegian leaving in less than a week. I found a good website with prices all over the world for last minute, including interline. What I really liked was they also posted the "single" prices since I am traveling solo this trip. The cruise I found had no extra charges for a single! Can't beat that.

I've never nonrevved from your part of the world, since my airline is based in Atlanta, but I pray the nonrev gods are kind!