Host ???

sparky3229

So, I am now noticing that thre are some posts that have HUGE areas of empty space, often after their post and before their signature. Is this their own personal techno challenge, or is this something that has now come up with the updated boards? You can see an example on the Jamaica thread, "Capt Bryan's Tour" (and yes, JacksonB...did have an accidental stutter with many reposts-his own fault). If this isn't the boards fault...hmm....why do people do this-it takes up so much "space" although I suppose just virtual space.:confused:

So, I am now noticing that thre are some posts that have HUGE areas of empty space, often after their post and before their signature. Is this their own personal techno challenge, or is this something that has now come up with the updated boards? You can see an example on the Jamaica thread, "Capt Bryan's Tour" (and yes, JacksonB...did have an accidental stutter with many reposts-his own fault). If this isn't the boards fault...hmm....why do people do this-it takes up so much "space" although I suppose just virtual space.:confused:

Give me the title of the thread and who the poster is and I'll go look. :)

It was Caymen Islands, CAPT BRYAN'S TOUR, posted by Jacksonbrownie. Also, on our Roll Call Thanksgiving Victory 11/20/05 on our last page, EMJAY just added a signature yesterday (midway dowen the page, probably) and there is a few inches between her name and her past cruises. Not as big as Jacksonbrownie, though. Maybe it's just me:o Thanks for listening!

It was Caymen Islands, CAPT BRYAN'S TOUR, posted by Jacksonbrownie. Also, on our Roll Call Thanksgiving Victory 11/20/05 on our last page, EMJAY just added a signature yesterday (midway dowen the page, probably) and there is a few inches between her name and her past cruises. Not as big as Jacksonbrownie, though. Maybe it's just me:o Thanks for listening!

Thanks Susan.....I fixed them both....I sure hope they didn't waste that space intentionally.:rolleyes:

Archived