Free Tips Promo

Signet

I just booked the Oasis, for a May cruise,through an on line agency. One of the promos was "free tips", as well as an OBC.. My question is the free tips, just posted on your account as an additional OBC? Or does it work another way? Just curious how this will work, thanks in advance

I just booked the Oasis, for a May cruise,through an on line agency. One of the promos was "free tips", as well as an OBC.. My question is the free tips, just posted on your account as an additional OBC? Or does it work another way? Just curious how this will work, thanks in advance

Check with you travel agent, but when we got that, it showed up as prepaid gratuities on our Royal booking confirmation.

I can check with my TA, was just wonder how it shows up on my on board account.. It was on my confirmation from the travel site, but I do not see it listed as pre paid gratuities, on my reservation on Royal's web site. This does not surprise me though, I have booked numerous times with this on line site, and my OBC, never shows up anywhere before the start of the cruise, but has always been on my account once on board. This is the first time "free tips" have been offered (where I took advantage of them), so was interested to know how it shows up on my on board account once I'm on board.

I can check with my TA, was just wonder how it shows up on my on board account.. It was on my confirmation from the travel site, but I do not see it listed as pre paid gratuities, on my reservation on Royal's web site. This does not surprise me though, I have booked numerous times with this on line site, and my OBC, never shows up anywhere before the start of the cruise, but has always been on my account once on board. This is the first time "free tips" have been offered (where I took advantage of them), so was interested to know how it shows up on my on board account once I'm on board.

Ask the TA for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. I'm curious if it shows up there. It could be like the OBC our TA gives us - she only adds it to the account in the week before the cruise. Might be a way to minimize cash flow as long as possible.

I just booked one last week with the same promo from an online agency. I called and spoke to them and asked if the grats are given as OBC and they said no, they actually prepay the tips to RCL before the cruise.