Anybody recently on Getaway? Lobster rolls??

Sand and Seas

That's good news! We liked their lobster rolls more than the ones in Escape's Food Republic...and they have fantastic food:D

They are amazing- my hubs is sad that we only have 2 sea days this coming cruise.

Anyone know what is the price they are charging. I know it's a market price.

They have been ten bucks since we've been sailing Getaway- last fall they were the same. We also got a 20% discount for having the UDP.

The rolls are stuffed with very good lobster, a light sauce mixed in with the meat.

Delish!

Note: I grew up in New England on Maine lobster and have in laws who are professional lobsterman .These rolls are the real deal.

• 2 weeks later...
They have been ten bucks since we've been sailing Getaway- last fall they were the same. We also got a 20% discount for having the UDP.

The rolls are stuffed with very good lobster, a light sauce mixed in with the meat.

Delish!

Note: I grew up in New England on Maine lobster and have in laws who are professional lobsterman .These rolls are the real deal.

Haha I was TOTALLY doubting the quality until I read this, I grew up in Boston so I'm impossible to please when it comes to seafood. Now I'm very much looking forward to this! :D

Haha I was TOTALLY doubting the quality until I read this, I grew up in Boston so I'm impossible to please when it comes to seafood. Now I'm very much looking forward to this! :D

All we have out west is 'Red Lobster'....in other words, no good Lobster! I'm really looking forward to having these Lobster Rolls again!

I'm only sad there are just two 'at Sea' days for our June cruise....how many can we eat in that two hour window:eek:

they are good! My family hails from South Portland, Maine ...and we approve also!!