Jewel of the seas front ocean view deck 3?

Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins? I am booked with my husband and 5 year-old daughter on the Transatlantic on 4/28. We did an ocean view guarantee (I wanted inside but couldn't get it) and my daughter and I are assigned to 3520. I was looking at the ship map and noticed that it's under the big theater. I'm wondering how the noise is at night for anyone who has stayed in this area. Thanks!

Since you have a US type booking, you should be able to change your stateroom to any available stateroom in the same exact category to which you have been assigned. You may want to move to a more midship location to minimize the amount of motion you feel.

Since you have a US type booking, you should be able to change your stateroom to any available stateroom in the same exact category to which you have been assigned. You may want to move to a more midship location to minimize the amount of motion you feel.

Thanks! I'll call the travel agent. I would even prefer inside because I love how dark it is at night. :-)

Thanks! I'll call the travel agent. I would even prefer inside because I love how dark it is at night. :-)

They won't let you switch categories, even if it's a lower category. You've got to stay within the same exact category that you are assigned now.

They won't let you switch categories, even if it's a lower category. You've got to stay within the same exact category that you are assigned now.

Shoot! Well then I will try to move rooms. I would like to get out from under the theater, unless people tell me that noise is no issue. I'd also prefer less motion.

An update: I called the travel agent. Like Bob said, no go on switching to an inside. :-( They did switch me back to Guarantee oven view in hopes that I'll end up with something better. The only cabin available was the one right next door.

An update: I called the travel agent. Like Bob said, no go on switching to an inside. :-( They did switch me back to Guarantee oven view in hopes that I'll end up with something better. The only cabin available was the one right next door.

So they put you back in the guarantee pool? Interesting, I thought they were not allowing that anymore. Thanks for the info, and please let us know how it turns out.

We were in cabin 3508 last week. There is some noise, but not bad..you'll be so tired it won't matter anyways. It was quiet by 11:00 each night.

That is great to know!

I wouldn't be too concerned except that my young daughter will be in the cabin with me and I want to make sure that she can sleep at a reasonable hour.

I will definitely update once I know something new. Thanks!