Becoming Diamond on btb

A friend and I have just booked our first back to back, and are soooo excited! :D

I am Diamond, but my friend is not....yet! He will actually earn that status with the points he receives for the first leg of our btb cruise. I know it is normally a week or two post-cruise before the points you earn show up in your C&A account. However, I want my friend to be able to enjoy the Diamond lounge and other perks with me on the second leg of our cruise!

Has anyone had experience with this? Will he be given his Diamond status for the second leg? Can the Loyalty Ambassador or Diamond Concierge help make this happen?

Any comments or advice will be greatly appreciated! :)

Ruth

A friend and I have just booked our first back to back, and are soooo excited! :D

I am Diamond, but my friend is not....yet! He will actually earn that status with the points he receives for the first leg of our btb cruise. I know it is normally a week or two post-cruise before the points you earn show up in your C&A account. However, I want my friend to be able to enjoy the Diamond lounge and other perks with me on the second leg of our cruise!

Has anyone had experience with this? Will he be given his Diamond status for the second leg? Can the Loyalty Ambassador or Diamond Concierge help make this happen?

Any comments or advice will be greatly appreciated! :)

Ruth

See the Loyalty Ambassador, they should be able to recognize your friend as Diamond on the second cruise.