RCCL tips/hints and not to miss - what do you love

hugger

Lanyard for your cruise card and a magnetic hook to hang them up as you come through the door.

I thought I was the only one who did that! You'll never lose your card and even if you don't wear a lanyard, it's a good way to keep stock of it.

Also....lobster in MDR (was great last cruise). Room service breakfast (on the balcony if you have one).

Made to order eggs in Windjammer. :)

Quiet mornings with coffee in the Viking Crown Lounge. Don't forget to purchase or take a covered travel mug. Saves your clothes from wind blown coffee on deck.

On our upcoming cruise I bought a battery powered light for the bathroom so we don't have to turn it on before going in during the night.

We also bring small magnetic white boards for the outside of our cabin doors (we usually travel with a group of 5 - 8) so we can leave notes for our friends. By the end of the cruise, people we don't know, and our cabin attendants, leave us notes too! It's quite fun!

My favorite breakfast is the egg bar in the Windjammer - you just wait while they make your eggs (or omelets) to order. Hot and yummy!

And several people have mentioned the cold soups in the MDR. They are so good!

Another hint - keep your SeaPass card away from the cell phone (if you use it for a camera like we do) because your cell phone will demagnetize the card. Yes, we learned by experience - several times! LOL

We bring small flat magnets that we attach to wall to hold single sheets that show the cruise itinerary, or special invitations we receive, or schedule of dress codes by day, or any other misc. stuff that we like to reference during the cruise.

We also bring larger stronger magnets with hooks the we use for coats and maybe robes depending on the configuration of the cabin.