Aft Ship Balcony-E735 Car. Princess

septrack

Just noticed we were assigned E735 on the last leg of a B2B 12/10. Could only get a obstructed view outside on the first leg 12/3, also on E deck.

Has anyone stayed in an aft balcony like this. The balcony looks a little larger which thrills my wife. Have stayed in lesser grade balconies on the Golden which were 4 times the size of the top grade balcony.

APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS ON THIS ROOM AND PARTICULARLY THIS BALCONY!

I can't tell you anything specific about e735.......yet. We are booked on the 10/29 sailing in that cabin. My understanding is that it is a standard cabin with a large balcony.

This was the only aft cabin available when we booked ( wanted an aft). Our only concern is noise from the club above and because it is aft on a lower deck...engine rumble.

BUT...if that is all I have to "worry " about I am in for a great cruise.

Just got back from the CB and stayed in E733, the vista suite at the end of the E deck. It was great! Large, totally covered balcony. Some minor engine noise. There was only once that we could hear anything from Club Fusion, which is below on deck 7, and that was in the early evening, when we were getting dressed for dinner. The balcony was a nice place to sit even when it was thundering and lightning - the view was amazing and the cover kept you out of the weather. Hope this helps!

Just got back from the CB and stayed in E733, the vista suite at the end of the E deck. It was great! Large, totally covered balcony. Some minor engine noise. There was only once that we could hear anything from Club Fusion, which is below on deck 7, and that was in the early evening, when we were getting dressed for dinner. The balcony was a nice place to sit even when it was thundering and lightning - the view was amazing and the cover kept you out of the weather. Hope this helps!

JMAS,

Did you notice if the BB balcony next door, 735, was large enough for a couple of deck chairs. Appreciate your comments!

Archived