Chocolate Wine available?

L&J

Has anyone seen chocolate wine available (by the glass)? I like Choco-vine, which is a creamy blend of red wine and dairy. I wondered if I could even bring this type of wine on board with us, but we are considering buying the Cheers package this time, so won't bother with that.

My stomach can only handle so much soda and frozen cocktails in a day, and this is a nice sipping option.

Thanks!

I got a bottle for mothers day a couple of years ago, and noticed the other day Wal-Mart now has it.

I looked it up online when I received it and it didn't seem to have much distribution, but with it showing up at Wal-Mart, maybe they are pumping more out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Walmart sells it?? We're from Canada so I can't bring any with us and figured I'd have a really hard time finding it in Miami. We have to buy booze in liqour marts (our grocery stores can't sell alcohol). Do you remember if it was Chocovine brand?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite wine! I always bring a bottle with with me. I haven't been finding it as much as I used to at the stores, which worries me! I know that here in Florida I find it at Publix and Winn Dixie supermarkets. Sometimes at Walmart. May depend on the area/market as to who has it or not. Did you know they also have a Chocolate raspberry? Made by Choco-Vine also. Very good too.

Tina