Friend Coupons

KKeeganS

Sarah, just sent you an e-mail. I also just noticed you said if we're going to book between now and ......

We already booked, but have yet to make the final payment. Do you know if it will still be accepted? If not, I'd hate to have someone else lose out.

BTW, sorry for the short but sweet e-mail. I've been hoping for one of the friend coupons for friends of our that are going with us for their first cruise. I don't know if I'm more excited for us (our first back to back) or for them.

Slam

I was very tempted to sneak into your house and leave my sunglasses, a bad romance novel and an empty Labadoozie glass on the coupon, but figured the e-mail was cleaner. Well, that and the jail time....:D

I was very tempted to sneak into your house and leave my sunglasses, a bad romance novel and an empty Labadoozie glass on the coupon, but figured the e-mail was cleaner. Well, that and the jail time....:D

LOL! Note for the future, if you leave me a FULL Labadoozie glass, I promise I won't press charges. :D

The coupons are gone - sorry to those of you who missed out. Hopefully other folks with spare coupons will see this and get in touch.

Thanks,

Sarah

Archived