Fort Lauderdale to Miami transfer

duegwb

Has anyone used the Carnival transfer from FFL to POM? If so, what was your experience with them? I am trying to figure which is easier, Carnivals transfer, a private transfer company, or even Uber.

If you haven't used Uber you can use promo code i26v5 and get credit for a free ride. Code will work for multiple people, as long as they are first time users.

Super easy and even if you have used Uber before it still will be no more than $40.

Edited by jh2360

If you haven't used Uber you can use promo code i26v5 and get credit for a free ride. Code will work for multiple people, as long as they are first time users.

Super easy and even if you have used Uber before it still will be no more than $40.

Thank you for the code!! Have you used Uber from FFL to POM?

Has anyone used the Carnival transfer from FFL to POM? If so, what was your experience with them? I am trying to figure which is easier, Carnivals transfer, a private transfer company, or even Uber.

We are flying in this Friday to FLL for our Saturday cruise out of MIA. We are using LeBlanc Limo. $60 for the 3 of us in a private sedan.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Co-sign on the uber we used it from our FLL hotel to POM $35 for the 2 of us.

We too used SAS last year and it was great. The return trip was a little confusing as there were so many of their vehicles buzzing around the pickup area that we didnt know which was ours.

How did you end up finding them?

I noted one was going slower and looking around like he was trying to find his passengers so I flagged him down and off we went. Lucky? Maybe!!

Going TO PoM was so much easier. The driver actually called us that morning and asked if we could be ready earlier as we could be his first stop which gave us the choice of seats etc. I was hesistant as we had to corral everyone and get them ready to meet him but glad we did in the end as he had a full van.

We are flying in this Friday to FLL for our Saturday cruise out of MIA. We are using LeBlanc Limo. $60 for the 3 of us in a private sedan.

How was your experience with Leblanc Limo?

W shave used uber twice now from once from our hotel in FLL to port in Miami. And this last trip we used it to go from port of Miami to a hotel I. Fort Lauderdale. We had 5 people so we got a van. I used he promo code under my phone so it was $40

The Carnival bus transfer is fine - but they do not leave until the bus is filled. Takes awhile. If you don't like waiting around I'd choose another option.

That's not accurate. They know how many people have been gathered by terminal staff. Those collected at Terminal 1 are loaded, if there's room, they will proceed to the next two terminal. I have never been on an airport to port bus that waited for more folks to arrive. The return buses do wait until the buses are full . However, I have been on return buses that were released half full.

I've used SAS before and had a great experience- plan to use them again for FLL-POM and for the return trip- as the previous poster said, its $15 pp. When we got off the ship, we called them before we went thru customs and they were waiting for us just outside, very easy to find!

Great!