Tribute acts

Would anyone else tired of the same old comedians on Thomson ships like to see Tribute Acts instead for a change? On another thread Tribute acts have been discussed and there are some really good ones around comments please

It would be nice to see some Tribute acts for a change on Thomson we saw some really good ones on OV and OV2 Bupsie (Nikki Brown from Leeds) who was on the X Factor was brilliant as Tina Turner and then she did a show later as herself. Another was a Neil Diamond Tribute from Bolton, a Robbie Williams and a Freddy Mercury tribute which were fabulous

A tricky one, tastes vary so much, and what some folks go for in a big way is torture by music for others.

Fine if Thomsons ships had decent size alternative entertainment venues onboard and people could choose this instead of the main entertainment.

Comedians tend to appeal to a wider cross section of punters IMO - we've done seven cruises with Thomsons now and I can't mind the same comedian twice.

Hi UK Cruiser2

Have just looked up the Ultimate Eagles online and watched their video -fantastic They are playing in Sheffield Sept and as its hubbies birthday that month I'm going to surprise him with tickets - if he's not gigging himself!!!

Many thanks Lynda

Hi UK Cruiser2

Have just looked up the Ultimate Eagles online and watched their video -fantastic They are playing in Sheffield Sept and as its hubbies birthday that month I'm going to surprise him with tickets - if he's not gigging himself!!!

Many thanks Lynda

I'm sure you will have a great night,we loved them on Anthem they certainly "rocked the boat" and can't wait to see them in Sept.