Coffee Bar Current Menu

nursenan

We will be on the Ecstasy in a few weeks and would like to see a current menu for the coffee bar . Does it cost extra for flavoring for your coffee. Also, how much are soft drinks. Thanks for any info.

So something like:

CHOCOLATE LOVERS COFFEE

chocolate cappuccino with cruzan vanilla rum and a hint of créme de cacao

Would be covered under Cheers now?

Per everything I've read yes it would. It would count towards your 15 alcoholic drinks per day

Edited by mamajules

So something like:

CHOCOLATE LOVERS COFFEE

chocolate cappuccino with cruzan vanilla rum and a hint of créme de cacao

Would be covered under Cheers now?

The FAQs for Cheers says it covers the coffee now too. If you get an alcoholic one I would assume that goes towards your 15 a day limit, but you should be able to get unlimited non-alcoholic.

Here you go. Not on this, but available are also milkshakes for $3.95 (I think Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry)

I've not been able to find confirmation or denial of milkshakes are included in the new cheers program. Might just be the selling point for my husband.

Robin

I've not been able to find confirmation or denial of milkshakes are included in the new cheers program. Might just be the selling point for my husband.

Robin

Yes, milkshakes are included. I discovered that they had been added to the included list a while ago.

From Carnival's website today:

The following beverages are now available within the enhanced CHEERS! program:

• All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies and other spirits, as well as beer and glasses of wine, with a $50 USD or lower menu price per serving
  • Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, sodas (including specialty sodas) and juices
  • Specialty coffees and teas served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee bars
  • Milkshakes
  • RockStar energy drinks, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Coconut Water and Honest Tea
  • 500ml bottles of water served in bars and lounges
  • Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants
  • 25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass, costing above $50 USD per serving
  • 25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle and larger format water bottles purchased outside the main dining rooms or specialty restaurants
  • 25 percent discount off the menu price for all beverage classes and seminars

Milkshakes are included in the cheers program. I sailed on the breeze March 12-20th and I had them.

Since you were there you are our expert...smile. They say the non-alcoholic drinks do not count towards the 15 drink limit...on your bill, did the coffee house drinks not count either. or did they because they were fancier than soda?