Celebrity Reflection Room 7107 - Adjoining Room?

spart02

Has anyone ever been on the Reflection in room 7107 and can confirm that it has an adjoining room? The map shows that it does, but when I'm watching videos and seeing pics of the room, I can't see where the door to the other stateroom would be.

If you are looking at pics from Celebrity or booking web site you are likely looking at a typical cabin and not that specific cabin. To show you what each room looks like those sites do not take a picture of every cabin.

The connections on S class are via the main doors There is a larger door that closes outside of the two cabin doors creating a small alcove in which you can go from room to room without exiting to the main cabin. This door is a large double door maybe 2 feet in front of the normal door. If the two rooms are not being used as connecting rooms, this door is open and you do not even really notice it.

The connections on S class are via the main doors There is a larger door that closes outside of the two cabin doors creating a small alcove in which you can go from room to room without exiting to the main cabin. This door is a large double door maybe 2 feet in front of the normal door. If the two rooms are not being used as connecting rooms, this door is open and you do not even really notice it.

You are right about all that, except for the Reflection. I don't know why they changed it but I understand it on the Reflection the connecting doors are inside the cabins.