college bowl games??? will they show any on Glory during New Years Cruise!

stephwells

Curious to know if on the Carnival Glory they will air any of the college bowl games. My boyfriend is a huge FSU fan and if by chance they make it to a championship game he will be heart broken if he cannot watch the game. We were just on RCCL in Sept and they only aired ESPN which stunk if your game was not being shown on that station. Help???

If its a National game that is shown nationally it will be shown- if its jsut picked up by several local stations the answer is no.

2002 I booked a cruise for SO 40th birthday as a surprise- I asked on here many times about watching football. tons of people said yes... get onboard nothing--- boy was he upset...lol Never will I do that again.

you will be better off if your told the BF no he cant-- that way he can get used to the idea. if its there-- good.

Not sure about all the cruise ships but on the Sensation we had all NBC, CBS and ABC. The reason I remeber this cause the NBC station was nashville's NBC CBS was Miami and ABC was New York and thought how odd was it that they had these stations. I also remember it cause it was election night and ppl kept changing the stations to see if any of the other had new news that the others didn't. I agree with Serene and it be best just to tell him no and if it is on it will make his day.

Archived