Noisy room 8001 Marina - what to do?

Hokapontas

Funny , well not to you , that your TA happened to be on board . But if you got somebody who understands the system well enough to check into it that deeply , you've done pretty well . Hope they solve it . How many days of internet , and how much are we talking about , if you don't mind my asking ? Seems like they could wave your charge on that without losing all that much .

We have 2 more days. I got the unlimited internet package, $273. Bit pricey, but really needed to keep in touch with my boys.

Yes, I am sure it does not cost that much for them.

I am disappointed that nothing really happened about getting it fixed until a TA went to bat for you...how often would THAT coincident happen?!

Yes, this is a major disappointment. At first they sent floating workmen, and I suppose wanted us to go away. My TA says the ball is in their court. I could write an email...better get onto it.

We have 2 more days. I got the unlimited internet package, $273. Bit pricey, but really needed to keep in touch with my boys.

Yes, I am sure it does not cost that much for them.

That's the least they could do . I've paid that in the past on a different line .You can't really do anything other than the unlimited .Trying to pay attention to how many minutes used is a joke .It looks like now , more than one line is giving it away to get people to book .

OK. Later on the day we sent the email to our TA for delivery, we got a call for him with their compensation - $200 OBC. I think we are back at zero with our account now. That is good enough for me. I suspect they knew what our balance was, but that's fine, I don't feel so ripped off now. My hubby would like an apology, but blood out of a stone and all... Not sure I want 8001 again, just in case it is nearer the engines anyway. 😊