Menus, please!?

twinzzz

To those of you sailing on Vista's early cruises, can you please come back and report to us on the menus- I'm anxious to see if there will be any changes.

We aren't sailing till March 2017 but am already dreaming if all the possibilities she will offer her passengers.

Thanks in advance

To those of you sailing on Vista's early cruises, can you please come back and report to us on the menus- I'm anxious to see if there will be any changes.

We aren't sailing till March 2017 but am already dreaming if all the possibilities she will offer her passengers.

Thanks in advance

I'll be posting Inaugural menus on my blog at kascapades.wordpress.com

Keep an eye on it :D

Hi Scratchrat- your blog is excellent. I will be on the May 14 Vista Voyage - and would really like to know what the wine menus are - can you blog on them as well? We are trying to decide on purchasing the Cheers package and the wine menu may be a deciding factor. Thanks! And I hope you have a great cruise...

Thanks so much!! :D I'm sailing on the Vista's Transatlantic crossing in October and would love to see all the menus from all the different restaurants/eating places onboard. How long is your Inaugural cruise? Our Transatlantic is 13 Days (most of which are at sea), can't wait!! :D

Thanks so much!! :D I'm sailing on the Vista's Transatlantic crossing in October and would love to see all the menus from all the different restaurants/eating places onboard. How long is your Inaugural cruise? Our Transatlantic is 13 Days (most of which are at sea), can't wait!! :D

It's a 13 day Inaugural so yeah I'll post every single menu!

Hi Scratchrat- your blog is excellent. I will be on the May 14 Vista Voyage - and would really like to know what the wine menus are - can you blog on them as well? We are trying to decide on purchasing the Cheers package and the wine menu may be a deciding factor. Thanks! And I hope you have a great cruise...

I will do :)

On the 5/14 voyage. Figured I'd live Tweet/FB/Insta the cruise and then do a big trip journal on my blog and over here when I get back :)

Happy to bring back menus, Fun Times, port guides, etc :)

I'll also be putting photos of all menus on my blog at kascapades.wordpress.com after the Inaugural :)

Thanks in advance

Are you expecting major changes because of an inaugural voyage or a new ship?

From a cost perspective, I can't imagine much deviation from the current shipwide offerings.

On the 5/14 voyage. Figured I'd live Tweet/FB/Insta the cruise and then do a big trip journal on my blog and over here when I get back :)

Happy to bring back menus, Fun Times, port guides, etc :)

I hope you finish your review before I leave...I think you have plenty of time!!

I hope you finish your review before I leave...I think you have plenty of time!!

I'm going to try my best! :D

I'm so excited to write it. I've been re-reading last year's Vision review to gear myself back up and if this trip is a fraction as wonderful as that one was, I'll be a lucky girl!

Are you expecting major changes because of an inaugural voyage or a new ship?

From a cost perspective, I can't imagine much deviation from the current shipwide offerings.

Can't speak to the OP's thoughts, but I imagine because the Vista will have the American Table menus, there'll be some deviation with regards to the offerings specific to the Ports of Call.

Purely conjecture on my part, though -- I haven't actually sailed with the American Table menus myself but from what I've seen posted here, they do deviate slightly daily depending on the port du jour :p

We are on the 03JUN from Barcelona, and will try to post as many menus as we can... We have only one sea day so it will be quite busy, but will do our best to get them all on our blog, as well as on here... and lots of food photos, I am sure... (especially because we will just be coming off of a pre-vacation diet)

Stupid question, I am sure it has been mentioned hundreds of times, but I cannot find information on when the first cruise (inaugural cruise is, I know it is the beginning of May but what date exactly? Thanks. I just want to start looking at reviews and posts and blogs :) I will be going on Jan 14th

Edited by lele100

Stupid question, I am sure it has been mentioned hundreds of times, but I cannot find information on when the first cruise (inaugural cruise is, I know it is the beginning of May but what date exactly? Thanks. I just want to start looking at reviews and posts and blogs :) I will be going on Jan 14th

Seriously?!?!?!

It's on the Carnival website and Roll Call thread and any travel agent site.

It is May 1st, 2016