Crown & Anchor Savings Cert. Expiry Dates

I receive the Crown and Anchor magazine regularly and recently booked a cruise and realized the cruise was on one of the coupons which had an expiry of end of March 05. The Cruise was booked in early September 05. I heard the RCL is flexible in accepting late coupons sometimes. Has this happened to anyone?

Some folks will say yes, others no. I figure what have you got to loose except a stamp? The worst thing that can happen is they say no. Send it in and if you get it then GREAT! If not, at least you tried, and if you don't try you will never know for sure. Right?

I receive the Crown and Anchor magazine regularly and recently booked a cruise and realized the cruise was on one of the coupons which had an expiry of end of March 05. The Cruise was booked in early September 05. I heard the RCL is flexible in accepting late coupons sometimes. Has this happened to anyone?
By late, most people mean that the coupon is sent in after the expiration date. You still have to book the cruise while the coupon is valid. You have no chance.

cruisinfanatic - just curious, over the many years you have been cruisin in September, how many times have you had an extended cruise or a shortened cruise? As you can see, we are september cruisers as well, just a few short or your number.

cruisinfanatic - just curious, over the many years you have been cruisin in September, how many times have you had an extended cruise or a shortened cruise? As you can see, we are september cruisers as well, just a few short or your number.
Never extended or shortened. Never even had all that rough weather. We've done our itineraries backwards a couple times because of storms but that's about it. Still saving in September.

Archived